[sane-devel] Scanner programming

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:27:36 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 12:02:30PM -0500, Jason Anderson wrote:
> Hello everyone.  I'm Jason and I would like to write a driver for the
> HP Scanjet 2300C scanner.  The only trouble is, I don't know where to
> begin!  So any help with the source code would be really helpful!

See our website, section contributing. If you have some specific
questions about the hints given there, feel free to ask.

Have you talked to all the other people who are listed as either being
working on that scanner or have been working on it? See
http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/hp-scanjet-2300c.html