[sane-devel] Problem with Xsane 0.91 and Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB

Fabien3D creafab@free.fr
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:18:17 +0100

Hi everyone !

As you may expectr, I have a little problem with Xsane ! A few days ago, I =
was=20
still using Mandrake 9.1 with Xsane 0.90, and, surprisingly, it worked with=
=20
my scanner, a Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB. It was a surprise, because I had=20
tried to install the backends which was supposed to recognize my scanner a=
=20
few months ago, on Mandrake 9.0, but unsuccessfully.

So, as I wrote above, my scanner was working perfectly on my user account=20
until I installed Mandrake 9.1 with Xsane 0.91 : my scanner is recognized,=
=20
the preview starts, but the only thing that appears is a fully white or red=
=20
rectangle (depending on the depth mode). Is there any setting to change to=
=20
have a correct scan ?

=2D-=20
=46abien3D

CREAFab, la cr=E9ation num=E9rique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr