[sane-devel] Problem with Xsane 0.91 and Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB

Fabien3D creafab@free.fr
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:54:21 +0100

After several tests - and kicks at the back of my scanner - it finally work=
s !=20
The problem came from a checked option by default : I don't know its origin=
al=20
translation, but it could be "Fast calibration". Both "Fast" and "High=20
Quality" Calibration were checked at the same time. Unchecking "Fast=20
calibration" allowed my scanner to work properly !

=2D-=20
=46abien3D

CREAFab, la cr=E9ation num=E9rique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr