[sane-devel] hp scanjet 2300c

Mirko Melis ovunquex3@tin.it
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:13:24 +0200

     I've red that two person have begun to work at the driver for hp
2300c in July. I've tried to contact them, but I don't have received any
answer. Then I've restarted the work. I've actived the site
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ovunque-si/linux/ for logging my work.  But
I've encountered my first problem: I'm not able to run usb snoopy (or
better, Dbgview.exe) on my windows XP.
I've wrote to mark@sysinternal.com developer of debugview:

I've downloaded today the last version of debugvieg, but once launched
it says:
"Unable to hook kernel debug prints.: La directory o il file =E8
danneggiato e illeggibile."
that, in english, sounds like:
"Unable to hook kernel debug prints.: The directory or the file is
damaged and not readable."
what means?
Thanks in advance.
Mirko Melis

But I haven't received any answer: someone can help me?

Thanks, Mirko Melis