[sane-devel] Epson Kowa (epkowa) backend now listed in scanner lists

florianr@gmx.net florianr@gmx.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:10:58 +0200 (MEST)

> Hi,
>
> I've written a description file for the external Epson Kowa backend
> (epkowa) and added it to the SANE CVS. The data is from their website
> with a bit of guessing. The result is here:
>
> http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-external.html#EPKOWA
>
> Please have a look at the webpage and tell me if anything is wrong or
> missing.

I don't know wether the Status for the Perfection 1260 Photo should be
called complete, because I and some other users had Problems with the TPU. IMHO
the TPU doesn't work with the epkowa backend and newer Versions of sane.

Perhaps you should list the Perfection 1670 as not supported scanner by
epkowa.

Regards Florian

P.S. sorry for the P.M. without content ....

I hate that gmx webmailer .....