[sane-devel] Compiling sane-backends CVS 2003/10/22 on OS/2

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:13:32 +0100

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2003 18:44, Rene Rebe wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]

> Hm - never arrived here :-( ?

Hmpf, maybe my problem....

> I also seem to miss the beginning of this thread :-( But I try to
> track this issue soon - maybe a item in the BugTracker would be a
> nice reminder ;-)

Yup, that's what I'll do this evening...

FYI, I've completely rewritten the sanei_thread lib to support various
platforms and so it's no longer necessary to provide an extra function
os2_reader_process to make SANE work on OS/2. As the avision is
the only backend left with this function, there's some work to do -
at least for you ;-)

An example of how the new sanei_thread stuff can be used, is the
test-backend or the plustek-backend. In general, it should be no big
deal to change from your os2_reader_processs approach.

Ciao,
  Gerhard