[sane-devel] Epson 1670 Driver Support

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Tue Oct 7 00:58:52 BST 2003

All I can say for sure is that is is (and will not be) supported by the
EPSON backend. The scanner may be supported by the snapscan
backend, but I don't think anybody has tried this yet. There was a
thread
on this mailing list a few days ago titled "Epson Perfection 1670 photo
USB",
check the archives for more information.

Karl Heinz