[sane-devel] Real Fast Scanner!

Florian Reichert florianr at gmx.net
Mon Oct 13 15:40:45 BST 2003

Please CC me, so I can not recive the mails from the new mail server!!!
Thanks Florian

I am looking for a real fast Scanner that is supported by sane.

I have a Epson Perfection 1260 Photo. There I could drink a cup of coffe
during scanning one single page.

I have installed a canon Scan 3200 F. Huuh that is fast and only 95 Euro.
But I suppose it is not supported by sane. (Could not test that yet!)

How has experience with a fast Scanner with lower price? It is needed
mostly for document scanning, so the resolution is not so important.  (But
1200 dpi and TPU would be fine ...)

Thanks Florian

Please CC me!!