[sane-devel] I can not use my HP Scanjet 2400 with Linux SANE does not support it. What can i do?

Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:18:52 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 03:44:09PM -0400, Luis Duran wrote:
> I have this Scanjet 2400 HP Scanner but i can not use it, I will
> apperciate if you can help to put it to work with Mandrake 9 Linux.

We don't have any information about this scanner. It's most probably
unsupported. Can you please show us the output of:

cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

when the scanner is plugged in. If you have more information, e.g. the
chipset used by the scanner, that would be appreciated also.