[sane-devel] Translation

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:04:38 +0200

Once upon a time (on Thursday 11 September 2003 21:44), eric.bachard@free.fr wrote :
 > First : I've begun to translate backend-writing.txt in french (for now
 > 70% done). If someone is interested, or want to verify, I'll be very
 > happy.  This file may perhaps be included in the cvs ?

Great! I for the moment only translated the messages for the backends, and
was planning on transated some doc. But time is really sparse those days, so
if you've got some to spend, go ahead! When you're done (or have done a big
part), keep the list informed (with a pointer, or an attachment if it's not
that big) forus to review the doc.

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home 2116 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |