[sane-devel] sane-devel moved to lists.alioth.debian.org

Thomas Soumarmon soumarmt@nerim.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:19:15 +0200

Hi Henning,

is it possible to have some kind of alias for the mail adress ?

explanation :
I own several mail adresses and few times I used a non registered mail adre=
ss=20
to post to the list. Then the mail some time after returned to me as "non=20
allowed user to post".
What I would like, is to be able to post with several adresses (mainly 2) a=
nd=20
receive only once the mails from the mailing list.

Rgds,

Thomas.

Le Jeudi 18 Septembre 2003 13:48, Henning Meier-Geinitz a =E9crit :