[sane-devel] sane-devel moved to lists.alioth.debian.org

Guy Brooker guy_brooker@mac.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:42:42 +0200

On 18/9/03 1:59 pm, "Henning Meier-Geinitz" <henning@meier-geinitz.de>
wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 01:48:45PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
>> I've just moved the sane-dvel mailing list to the new server
>> lists.alioth.debian.org. This is the first message to the new list.
>
> When responding to articles (even old ones), please use
> sane-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org as the address of the list.
>
> Bye,
> Henning

Hi Henning,

I thought my mailing list rules would be safe from the change in list host,
as I check the List-Id on incoming mails. Unfortunately you've changed the
list id too... It used to be:

But now it has changed to :

 for users and developers <sane-devel.lists.alioth.debian.org>

Do you plan to leave it in the new form, or will you go back to the original
with appropriate mods ?

Cheers,
Guy