[sane-devel] epson es-600c parrallel configuration

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:34:01 -0400

You have to write a wrapper application, that is then run as suid
root,which in turn calls (a non-suid root) xscanimage.

The other option is to use the net backend. There are probably a number
of instructions in the email archives.

Karl Heinz