[sane-devel] Need recomendation linux/sane compat scanner w/ fast 2bit/greys

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:04:58 -0400 (EDT)

have never used one, but is very similar in design to the 4120 from the
hardware side. the software is a different issue. i have a contact at
fujitsu that might lend me one to write a driver... maybe time i asked.
just wish i had more time...

allan