[sane-devel] Feature freeze for sane-backend 1.0.14

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:34:12 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:24:09PM +0200, Rene Rebe wrote:
> Sorry for my ongoing lack of time to read all lists ... :-( And so I
> missed the feature freeze here ...
>
> I should not commit my accumulated changes for the Avision backend
> which are now in a state I could commit them again (but they include
> new features like 16bit scanning and such ...)

If you think they are stable and are only relevant for the backend
itsself and are useful for snapscan users, I think they can go in.
It's rather early in feature freeze and I'll make another snapshot in
the middle of the 2 weeks so it can get some testing. But it should
really be an exception.