[sane-devel] Whatever happened to...

Alexis, who is a Genius cheese_monster@ntlworld.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:37:56 +0100

Steven Ellis?

I ask because he was the maintainer for the Primax usb backend - but seems to
have stopped maintaining it since kernel 2.4.19.

I would like to suggest that the Primax Colorado 19200 usb is no longer listed
as supported, I've never got mine to work, and no-one on the Primax mailiing
list has reported one as working afaik - in fact I cannot find any report of
one working.  It depends on Steven's kernel patch and patch for sane (unless
these have been merged now) and also a couple of closed source files from the
windows driver.  Anyone know different, I'd certainly be interested!

Alexis
--
3.3 quadrillion of anything is a whole bunch of stuff.  If it is 3.3
Quads of 3-space coordinate triplets feeding matrix operations, it's

http://www.the-monstruum.co.uk