[sane-devel] Code freeze for sane-backends 1.0.14
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:11:24 +0200
Code freeze for sane-backends 1.0.14 is now active. This means
that no changes to the code should be committed. The only exceptions
are bugs that may render a backend completely useless, that may
destroy hardware, or that break compilation on at least one platform.
If in doubt, ask sane-devel.
Documentation and translation updates are still allowed.
Please test on every available platform.
I'll attach the NEWS file.
New with 1.0.14, released 2004-05-01:
* New backends: u12
* Updated backends: artec, artec_eplus48u, as6e, avision, canon630u,
canon_pp, epson, fujitsu, gphoto2, gt68xx, hp, matsushita, mustek,
mustek_pp, mustek_usb, plustek, plustek_pp, sm3600, snapscan, teco1, teco2,
u12, umax, umax_pp, v4l.
* Added scripts for USB hotplugging (Linux)
* Added Danish translation.
* sane-find-scanner knows about more chipsets now.
* Portability fixes (especially for MAcOS X, NetBSD, and OpenBSD).
* Documentation updates.