[sane-devel] Canscan5000F driver project

Thibault North tnorth@bluewin.ch
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:12:23 +0200

Hi,
As I told it some weeks ago, I would like to make a driver for this
Canon scanner. In order to be able to do it, I just wanted to tell you
to contact me if you are interested in it (and possede this scanner). A
website will be soon ready to present the project and call for
interested people.

Thanks,
Thibault

P.S to Henning Meier-Geinitz :
I hope this is a good idea... I didn't try things you told me to do (and
won't be able to do it since July I think, cause I have exams). Can I
count on your help for this project ? If you're to busy or if you don't
have time to loose with a noob, just tell no ! :-)
Thanks a lot for your help up to now, and sorry for my bad english
(isn't it a bad sentence ?)