[sane-devel] Feature freeze for sane-backend 1.0.14

Rene Rebe rene at rocklinux-consulting.de
Mon Apr 12 13:24:09 BST 2004

Hi,

On: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:12:42 +0200,
    Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning at meier-geinitz.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 09:25:18PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> > Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.14 is now active. That means,
> > that now new backend or new features for existing backends should be
> > committed to CVS. Bug fixes, documentation and translation updates are

Sorry for my ongoing lack of time to read all lists ... :-( And so I
missed the feature freeze here ...

I should not commit my accumulated changes for the Avision backend
which are now in a state I could commit them again (but they include
new features like 16bit scanning and such ...)

Sincerely yours,
  René Rebe
    - ROCK Linux stable release maintainer

--