[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Second pre-release of sane-backends 1.0.14 available

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE
Sat Apr 17 18:36:42 BST 2004

Hi.

a little cosmetic thing in the configure script:
gphoto2-config should not be called when it is known that
it is not present!

checking for gphoto2-config... false
./configure: line 1: gphoto2-config: command not found
./configure: line 1: gphoto2-config: command not found
./configure: line 1: gphoto2-config: command not found

Oliver