[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1640SU with ADF or Filmadapter

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:01:58 -0400 (EDT)

Does scanning with the TPU work?

Can you please capture a debug log. Run the following commands in a
terminal window:

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=128
xsane > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

Then select the ADF and try to scan. THis will capture all communication
between the backend and the scanner in the file /tmp/scan.log. Please
attach this to an email and send it to me.

Thanks,

Karl Heinz