[sane-devel] xsane: segmentation fault

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 06:12:57 +0100

Hi all,

Martin Deppe wrote:

> this sounds great, but I guess I will sleep now and pick it up tomorrow
> morning then.

Just drop the avision.h and avision.c files into an extracted
sane-backend-1.0.15 to replace the existing files there.

   http://svn.exactcode.de/sane-avision/trunk/backend/

And then just compile the soruce as usual, s.th. like:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make ; make install

I just tested a normal flatbed scanner (HP 7450 via USB) and it worked
ad-hoc like a charm without any regression - although I rewrote quite a
lot for recent Avision scanners on my desk ;-)

I hope it runs as well on your side over SCSI - have fun,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2