[sane-devel] epson 2400 photo: scanimage -L error

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:59:34 -0500

As Henning already suggested, try it as root user. Chances are that=20
your hotplug system is not setting the permissions on the device file=20
correctly.

Also, make sure that you have this line in your epson.conf file:
usb

Make sure that you only have one Sane installation on your system.