[sane-devel] Problem with Epslon 1650 + Kernel 2.4.3: no lamp off

Martin Weinberg Martin Weinberg <martin.weinberg@comcast.net>
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:26:05 -0500

Yes, but it has always done that.  E.g. if I hot plug it (or boot the
machine with the scanner plugged), the lamp comes on but then goes off
after some minutes of inactivity.

The _new_ behavior with kernel 2.6.3 is that the lamp never goes off.