[sane-devel] Epson perfection 1670 next backend release ?

Broj Den brojden@wp.pl
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:16:09 +0100

Hi,

I just wanted to know when will be released the next linux
backend version (snapscan) for Epson Perfection 1670 ?

And what is the expected Status ("Good" or "Complete") for this
new driver ?

For now, I understand the status is "Basic", and for curiosity I
made various comparison tests in 300 dpi resolution between
Linux/Window$ : the quality (image details and colors
calibration) is definitly better with window$ ... I had also the
same problems that mentionned in this mailing list with higher
resolution. I also have rapidly tested transparency support for
negatives and I obtained bad colors and finally it hung up the
application ...

Best regards

Thriller O N I - już w kinach!
O N I - zobacz koniecznie! Polecamy!