[sane-devel] Problems with libusb and Snapscan 1236U (maybe similar to others)

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:58:16 -0500

On Feb 29, 2004, at 6:47 AM, Julien BLACHE wrote:
[ ... ]
> I tend to think the problem is limited to the snapscan backend, as
> I've seen quite a number of people on IRC using other backends with
> libusb and either a 2.4 or 2.6 kernel without problem. Might a general
> libusb problem too, that wouldn't be the first time it happens :)

No, there are also a number of problems with the EPSON backend, libusb
and 2.6.x. And I think that I've seen one problem with a HP scanner
and 2.6.x. Therefore I doubt that it's something that's caused by
one plug-in.