[sane-devel] Problems with libusb and Snapscan 1236U (maybe similar to others)

S Miller sajmmiller@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:06:48 -0800 (PST)

> There seems to be a general problem with libusb, sane, and kernel
> 2.6.
> I've got another report from a Snapscan 1212 user with similar
> problems. A user of the epson backend also reported problems.

I'm the one with the Epson 636U. The libusb problem exists with 2.4.25
as well as 2.6.x, at in my case.

> What version of libusb are you using? There was a new version (0.1.8)

I'm also running Debian unstable; however, I downloaded the latest
stable .tar.gz libusb (0.1.8) from the libusb website two days ago. No
difference.

Hope this helps,
Scott Miller