[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part II

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Sun Feb 29 20:11:24 GMT 2004

The CD-R shows up as SCSI device because the CD burning software can
only
work with SCSI devices. You are using the ide2scsi pseudo SCSI adapter
for
this. As you can see, it does not see the scanner. THis means that it's
not
a Sane problem, but a problem with the SCSI system (cabling, driver,
adapter,
termination...). Did you configure your SCSI controller?