[sane-devel] Mustek 1200USB scanner (VID 055F PID 0003)

vhodge@sympatico.ca vhodge@sympatico.ca
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:32:12 -0500

January 6, 2004
Hi,
      I've just bought this unboxed, at least I already had a
      power brick, now I'm looking to program it. I turn to Linux,
      which leads me to this SANE forum, and the statement that
      this scanner is unsupported but "programming information is
      available". Do I have to sign anything?

      Background: I'm building USB drivers under DOS as a hobby,
      have written UHCI mouse, drawing tablet drivers. My only
      product will be a confirmation that the information was
      found to be correct.

Victor Hodge