[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...

Mickael Profeta mike@alezan.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:49:45 +0100

Hi

1. I put my log obtaines with Snoopypro (0.22) here:
http://www.alezan.org/hp3670/

2. The scan is still running correctly after the preview, but I have no
logs anymore in Snoopy (can test another usb sniffer maybe...)

3. and 4. Yes all is working correctly with the scanner, just no logs
anymore...

Mike