[sane-devel] meaning of "--contrast" option to backend

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:53:49 -0500 (EST)

depends on the scanner. more expensive models will change the lut the a/d
uses inside the scanner. cheaper models will do this in the backend. which
scanner/backend are you using?

allan