[sane-devel] [Canoscann5000F] Trying to analyse SniffUSB log

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Thibault North wrote:

> Hi !
> I used sniffUSB while I plugged the scanner... and now I have to parse
> the  log file.
> Someone here gave me a script, spike4.pl : but nothings happends when I
> call it using : perl spike4.pl <filename>

that someone was me. sorry, i assumed you would look at the perl code
before running it :)

correct syntax is:
cat logfile.log | perl spike4.pl > output.txt

then output.txt should be alot cleaner than the input...

allan