[sane-devel] coolscan ls 4000 ED xsane default settings

Johnny Geling johnny.geling@chello.be
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:56:18 +0200

Hello,

Since a week I'm experimenting with a nikon coolscan LS 4000 ED. Using
sane, xsane xscanimage I find it realy difficult to get good scanning
result concerning color. I'm scanning color slides (dia). I tried
different settings, the automatic exposure etc. Unfortunatly without
good result. So I gave up.

I have general good succes with vuescan. So it is not the scanner.
Therefor I'm looking for propper settings to use with the coolscan LS
4000 ED. Is there someone who would like to share?

Thank in advance,

Johnny Geling