[sane-devel] Epson 636U progress

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:38:15 -0400 (EDT)

It was me. I do have the scanner (it's a 636S, but it uses the same
command language as the 636U), but have not yet had a chance to actually
hook it up. I need to rearrange my scanners to that my SCSI bus does not
exceed specications, but at the same time I still have all my scanners
available.

I'll keep you posted.

Karl Heinz