[sane-devel] Including the NIASH Backend...

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:12:25 +0200

Hi list, hi Bertrik,

I've now done some checks and minor modifications on the NIASH backend.
Please check:
www.gjaeger.de/scanner/downloads/niash-backend.tgz

It seems, that all major points which were open has been fixed (by Bertrik):
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-December/009756.html
I've checked that as good as I can w/o hardware.

The only thing that is missing, is the SANE exception in the GPL section of
the files...

Bertrik, can you please check the above mentioned archive if it's okay
for inclusion? If everything is okay, I'll include the backend within the next
days - of course with all the necessary changes in
AUTHORS (Bertrik, of course)
configure.in etc...

Ciao,
  Gerhard