[sane-devel] OS/2 specific patch for sane-backends/backend/dll.c

Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:34:27 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 12:24:51AM +0200, Franz Bakan wrote:
> It still works, only a cosmetic issue:
>
> Linebreaks now are (hex)
> 0D 0D 0A
> instead of
> 0D 0A
>
> (after getting the .cmd via cvs)

Hehe, CVS is not intelligent enough, emacs is too intelligent :-)

I used your file with 0d 0a and edited it so emacs thought "ha, that's
for DOS, I'll keep 0d 0a". I checked it into CVS and it has "0d 0a" in
cvs. cvs on your local system knows that all this crap is unix (0a
only) and converts every 0a to a 0d 0a even if it already is a 0d 0a.

It's fixed in CVS now (0a only).