[sane-devel] epson 2400 neg scans

insane@piments.com insane@piments.com
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:31:49 +0200

Thanks for the detailed info on the 1670 photo.

It seems odd that there are lines on the neg scan that are not on normal
flatbed mode, I suppose it could just be a bug in the backend that it not
picking up intermediate scan lines.

You say that this only happens on high res but later that higher res is
not availible on transparency. Could you be more specific? I sounds a bit
contradictory.

What res. works correctly (no lines) and what is the max you can scan a
neg. even if the output is poor?

Thanks for your help. Peter.

--
Using M2, Opera's e-mail client: on Gentoo Linux