[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New release of gt68xx backend
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:09:16 +0200
I've just updated the gt68xx backend in CVS to version 1.0-61. The new
version has quite a lot of changes so please test it if you own a
scanner supported by this backend.
Most important changes:
- Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB is supported better now
Warm-up and calibrationm should work now, however, some vertical stripes are
- several minor fixes for other scanners
- calibration in general avoids loops so it should be faster in some
- CIS calibration should be better in avoiding stripes now. That work is
not finished, however.
- backtracking should occur less often
- it's possible to select the color that's used to scan in
gray/lineart mode now.
Unfortunately there are still some bugs. See the TODO list:
As usual from SANE CVS or the gt68xx page:
Or from a complete CVS snapshot: