[sane-devel] On what basis the device speciific structure will be defined??

j d my_techinfo_c@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henning,

          How are you? I have gone through the sample
scanner drvier written by you, now my question for you
is, on what basis you have been defined the "Structure
to hold all of our device specific stuff", if I need
to define a same kind of structure for an another
scanner, what are the things I need to take into
consideration or can i blindly follow the same
structure, what you have been defined? or can I use
the one which is defined in usb-skelton.c? Hope to see
an early and positive reply from you, Thank you,

Regards,
JD