[sane-devel] saned issues for remote scanner access

Jim George jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:54:30 -0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

thanks to all for helping resolving this.  By setting the device name in
sanetwain.ini in c:\windows to the device name returned from scanimage -L
everything now works.

One thing that might help people like myself would be if the location of
sanetwain.ini was explicitly named and this resolution was added to a
sanetwain FAQ (granted the fixes Herman and Henning should still be
applied).

Thanks again,

Jim

--