[sane-devel] Epson perfection 2400 incorrectly recognized

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sat, 1 May 2004 09:30:41 -0400

This is correct, the Perfection is just printed on the box the scanner
came in and on the scanner itself. Internally it only knows it's
official name (which also is the name it's marketed under in Japan).

You can find this information in the last question in my FAQ:=20
http://khk.net/sane/faq.html

Karl Heinz