[sane-devel] missing PFU alias QUATO

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:05:37 -0400 (EDT)

i dont know anything about osx, but the sane-find-scanner program comes
with sane. perhaps it does not build properly on osx, are you sure you
installed all the sane packages?

this thing does appear to be a fujitsu product based on web searches for
the model#. it will not be supported by the sane backend however, because
of the vendor string being PFU instead of FUJITSU.

can you compile sane-backends yourself on your machine? if so, we can make
a couple changes to the fujitsu backend to attempt to get some data out of
the scanner...

allan