[sane-devel] Mac OSX 10.3.3 - Fujitsu fi-4120C

avv.GiovanniRocchi avv.GiovanniRocchi
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:44:32 +0200

Hi,

I downloaded the binary installer packages from Mattias Ellert site and
for the first time my configuration works.
The scanner is properly recognized, scanimage works, the twain
interface works quite well.
  Good job guys!

However there are some problems to solve:
	1) when scanning with scanimage (tiff - batch mode - lineart - 200
dpi) the scan process is very slow because of the long delay between
pages (from 20 to 65 seconds);
	2) when scanning with twain interface (from Acrobat 6) I noticed: a) a
long delay (40 secs or so) when I change mode from color to lineart or
when I change resolution; b) the same long delay between pages as when
scanning with scanimage; c) the application crashes trying to scan in
duplex mode.
Any hint to improve speed and to fix the duplex crash?

Many thanks!
Giovanni