[sane-devel] Mac OSX 10.3.3 - Fujitsu fi-4120C

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Fri, 7 May 2004 13:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

need more debugging information. are you using usb or scsi?

can you do:

SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=128 scanimage --resulution=100 2> fujitsu.log >
foo,pnm

(all on one line)

then gzip and send me the fujitsu.log?

allan