[sane-devel] missing PFU alias QUATO

Thomas Olbrich t.olbrich@t-online.de
Sat, 22 May 2004 18:43:24 +0200

Allan, how can I let you know infos for further debugging? Where do I
find the file you want me to change? I have no compiling software. Can
I do it in a text editor?

I'm sorry not to have any compiling or programming skills. Neither
knowledge nor tools. However, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

I was googling for FUJITSU + PFU. Obviously PFU was bought by FUJITSU.
I did not find any scanner on their websites which looks any similar
to my PFU (which is from 1998). Did you, Allan?

What can I do next?
thomas

--
thomas olbrich   |   o.T.  |   koeln
+49 221 9525101    |    fax +49 221 9525102