[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1650 -- cranks

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:19:54 -0400

There is no command that would reset (or not reset) the sensor
assembly, this
is all done automatically: The backend sends a "scan" command, and the
scanner
performs all other steps automatically. Do you still have the old
kernel around?
Does the scanner still work w/out any problems if you run the old
kernel?

Karl Heinz