[sane-devel] Fujitsu backend questions

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:13:57 -0500 (EST)

no on both questions i think. there is a scsi command to set a timer on
the lamp, but the backend does not send this command. should not be too
hard to add.

i have not investigated auto paper sizing, but it seems that it would only
work for width, and would involve perhaps taking a single scanline at full
width, and then determine most likely window params from that. this would
be a bit more work.

allan