[sane-devel] using Epson 2480 Photo with sane

Gert Ahrens gert.ahrens@datahighways.de
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:03:23 +0100

Hi Oliver, Julien, hi folks,

one's more thank's a lot. My scanner has now access every time. I try to
reconstruct to steps. My greatest mistake was that I wanted to compile with
libraries in /usr/local/lib64. This plan is definitely not successfull to me,
anyway not if I use the --libdir=/usr/local/lib64 option of configure. My
libraries are in /usr/local/lib located now. Do you really have a option to
compile with lib64 directory. I mean strictly is my solution not correct.
What is your opinion to this fact?

Julien, my distry-version is quite old, without support to epson 2480.
(1.0.13-55) I can't use it.

Best regards
Gert