[sane-devel] Re: strange problems LIDE30

Chris McKeever Chris McKeever <techjedi@gmail.com>
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:29:33 -0500

some more tests get me some new results.

1 - I have noticed that with 3 different USB 2.0 cards, that the
scanner will not register itself as a USB 2.0 device, it only
registers as a 1.1 (CD Wiriters register as 2.0, so I know that the
card and the kernel are recognizing it properly)

2 - I moved the scanner to the built-in USB 1.1 port, and I was able
to finish a scan at 300 DPI and 600 DPI (although it takes quite some
time)
3

3 - 1200 DPI still hangs, and letting it sit, I get: error during
read: error during device I/O.

any suggestions?

thanks