[sane-devel] saned array memory limit

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf@epkowa.co.jp
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:43:18 +0900

Julien BLACHE <jb@jblache.org> writes:

> Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:

>> I have already thought about using automake to generate the makefiles
>> but I guess we would need lots of special rules at least for backend/.
>
> Yes, it'd take some time to get it up & running...

Hmm, iscan still uses the build infra-structure (Makefile.in etc) from
sane-backends, but in my free time I've switched it over to use
automake (and I'm trying to get it included in our official releases).

Maybe, just maybe, I could see if generalising to multiple backends is
feasible.  Let me know if you're interested.

BTW, I'll also try to update epkowa.desc before sane-backends-1.0.15
comes out.
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, PF1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/